All Our Home Buyer Inspections Included These FREE Services
FREE: 90 Day Limited Structural & Mechanical Warranty
Protecting Your Interests
You need more than just a home inspection, you need a professional you can depend on even after the job is done. That’s why all my home inspections include a supplemental 90 day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty.
This Warranty is valid 90 Days from the date of the home inspection or 22 days after closing whichever comes later. The Warranty covers repairs to items the Home Inspector has found to be in good working condition at the time of the home inspection and are specifically listed within the warranty. In addition, you will never have a deductible to pay.
We provide this Warranty at NO COST to you when we perform a buyers home inspection on a single family or two family home your purchasing. A complete description of the Warranty will be provided as an attachment to your home inspection report.
* 90 Day Warranty applies to single family and two family homes only
You will need to VALIDATE your home Warranty within 15 days of your home inspection by going to AccurateInspecting.com, click on the button at the top of the “Home” page that says “90 Day Warranty Validation”, and follow instructions to receive a confirmation number. You’re done.
FREE: Appliance Recall Check
Did you know that 1 in 5 homes has a recalled appliance?
Since 1974, American citizens have been protected from dangerous items in their homes by law. If a manufacturer has designed a dangerous product, they MUST recall those items and FIX THEM FOR FREE!
The problem with the law is that most often it is up to the consumer to find out whether appliances are potential fire or safety hazards! There is a database designed and managed by the government, but you would have to search through 205 MILLION recalled items to find out if a dishwasher or air conditioner is a hazard to your family.
* Appliance Recall Check applies to single family and two family homes only
FREE: 200% Satisfaction Guarantee
Service and Satisfaction
Accurate Home & Termite Inspections takes pride in offering quality service to you. After more than twelve years in the Home Inspection Business I’ve seen many Home inspectors who just don’t take the time to do a thorough & accurate home inspection. I am so confident in my inspections that I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is.
I understand this is an important step in your life. Your making a big financial investment in your new home and you want to know what your buying. The last thing you want is to buy someone else’s problems. This satisfaction guarantee is just one more way to demonstrate my desire and commitment to meet and exceed your expectations. Also, I want to ensure you have a positive home buying experience.
So, If you are not completely satisfied by the end of the home inspection – you pay absolutely nothing for the “home inspection”. And, we will pay to have a second “home inspection” done by an inspector of your choice (up to the amount of the original inspection fee).
Terms and Conditions:
- You must be present for at least the last half hour of the inspection in order to review the inspection and discuss the findings with the inspector. You must request your payment be returned to you before leaving the property and before receiving the home inspection report. Any other inspections or testing performed during the home inspection are excluded from this guarantee.
- Our Home Inspection Agreement must be electronically agreed to or signed and received by us before the start of the home inspection in order to receive a refund.
- After previous conditions are met, your payment (personal check or cash) will be returned to you, or a refund for the original home inspection fee will be issued and mailed to the party who originated payment.
- A check will be generated by Accurate Home & Termite Inspections (dba Home Inspect Inc) to the home inspection company of your choice, in their company name, for their home inspection fee up to 100% of our original home inspection fee.
- The follow up (second) inspection must be performed by a certified home inspector (who is in compliance with PA State Law) on the original property inspected by us and must be completed within 10 days of our initial inspection.
- You will still be responsible for payment for any other services provided.
You get with every buyers home inspection:
FREE 90 Warranty,
FREE 200% Satisfaction Guarrantee
Accurate Home & Termite Inspections
50 N. Linden Road, Hershey, PA 17033
Serving Central Pennsylvania and these surrounding cities:
Harrisburg, Hershey, Hummelstown, Middletown, Annville, Lebanon, Palmyra, Lancaster, Lititz, Manheim, Elizabethtown, Mt Joy, Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg, New Cumberland, York